Los K-drama de CJ ENM tienen presencia global. ‘The Cursed’ en Japón y remakes de ‘Encounter’ y ‘Bring It On, Ghost’ en el sudeste asiático.
¡HOLA! TV presenta MUJERES poderosas todo el mes de marzo dedicado a la mujer
Luis Guillermo Villanueva
Powerfull Women. HOLA TV. Women’s month.
- Globo reinforces presence in Europe and attends to MIPTVTV SOAP | SERIES | CONTENTS | GLOBAL EVENTS After Berlinale, in March, and Series Mania, in April, betting on its series, the company presents to the European market the telenovela ‘Never Give Up’ Now in MIPTV in Cannes, the Company brings diverse portfolio with telenovelas and series. “Our presence in this event shows that … (+) →
- At MIPTV Susan Zirinsky, President of See It Now StudiosCONTENT | BUSINESS | GLOBAL EVENTS She is one of the era’s preeminent journalists, newsroom executives and programme producers will give a headline keynote at the annual MIPDOC COPRODUCTION SUMMIT on Monday April 17 in Cannes as part of the 25th MIPDOC International Documentary & Factual Co-Production Market at MIPTV. Currently President of See It … (+) →
- Pablo Ghiglione takes on the International Co-production department at GloboAPPOINTMENTS | BUSINESS | CONTENTS Has led important agreements between Globo and platforms such as HBO Max and Paramount+ Pablo Ghiglione, formerly the Sales Manager at Globo responsible for the Americas region, will be the new Head of International Co-production. With over 12 years of experience in distributing and negotiating content, Pablo has led important … (+) →
- CJ ENM successfully presented Duty After School at Series Mania 2023Produced by CJ ENM’s production subsidiary Studio Dragon, Duty After School, was invited to Series Mania 2023 to take part in “Special Screening” section, to have its first world premiere. World audiences love South Korean stories. The screening of the first and second episodes of the series was held at one of the biggest theaters … (+) →
- N+ from Televisa México launches analysis and debate program around the world of sportSPORTS | CONTENT Tercer Grado Deportivo will be led by Denise Maerker and includes the participation of André Marín, David Faitelson, María José González, Alberto Lati, Javier Alarcón and Alejandro de la Rosa, a group of prominent sports journalists from various media. The program will be broadcast every Monday at 11:07 pm, starting next April … (+) →