Successfully ended the XI WORLD SUMMIT OF THE TELENOVELA AND FICTION SERIES INDUSTRY
After 10 successful meetings ended uninterrupted this meeting held in San Juan, Puerto Rico on November 13, 14 and 15. Assembled leaders, creative and executives of the main channels and production companies from 18 countries debated over three days on the challenges and business opportunities of...read more
Endemol invests over U.S. $40 million in Premium channels network
With an investment near to 30 million Euros (U.S. $ 40.4 million), Endemol Beyond, a new global enterprise built on existing digital video operations in multiple markets, announces the launch of a Premium channels network, both local and international online through platforms…read more
Discop Africa concludes with record attendance
The eighth edition held in Johannesburg, South Africa from November 6 to 8, an increase of 18% attendance over the previous year. With the participation of over 670 companies, including more than 300 TV stations and pay TV platforms were active during conferences, agreements and acquisition of contents, having as a central theme…read more
Spanish Television wagers for seniors Generacion Rock
The Spanish channel unveils its musical reality Generacion Rock, a program created with the idea of breaking topics and a great challenge ahead: 15 participants of more than 70 years become Rockers…read more
Clarovideo incorporates FOX productions to its offer
The streaming video service that provides the audience access to films, TV series, concerts and children’s programs, signed a deal with the FOX network which allows the incorporation of the most acclaimed series of the company to its programming offer in markets of Latin America and the Caribbean…read more
In Mexico: Vivid TV integrates to the offer of Axtel
The division of linear channels and on-demand services of Vivid Entertainment, the largest producer of adult content, announced the launch of its linear channel and its portfolio of content for VOD services on pay TV platform of Axtel…read more
– Netflix prepares fourth season of The Killing, exclusively for its 40 million subscribers worldwide.
– In Spain the series El Tiempo en Costuras, a coproduction of Antena 3 and Boomerang Antena TV, leads prime time above La Voz and TV series Isabel.
– In Colombia, the pay TV operator Une is a pioneer in launching a mobile application that allows you to tune TV channels live from devices and SmarTVs.
– Univision and Toyota automaker, signed a partnership in several ways. This agreement includes product integration in the Televisa telenovela, Lo que la Vida me Robo.
– In Mexico the telenovela – Las Trampas del Deseo, of Argos-Cadenatres changed the production schedule at the request of government after considering it very strong for its schedule.
– According to Leichtman Research Group, the 13 largest providers of multi-channel video in the United States, lost about 25,000 net subscribers in the third quarter, an improvement of 50,000 lost in the third quarter of 2012.
– TNT will broadcast for the first time pre-show to make way for the transmission of the 14th installment of the Latin Grammy®, on Thursday November 21. This will be streamed live and direct from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas from 7p.m. to repeat the next day (Friday 22), after midnight.